AI ToF People Counting Sensor – Milesight
VS133 is a sensor that uses second-generation ToF technology to accurately count people. This technology provides more precise depth maps and longer detection distances while maintaining an excellent privacy protection rate. The advanced ToF technology combined with an AI algorithm enables the sensor to handle complex scenes and distinguish non-human objects with up to 99.8% accuracy. The VS133 sensor can be used in conjunction with the Milesight LoRaWAN® gateways and the Milesight IoT Cloud, as well as with the PoE version VS133-P, which allows for easy Ethernet connectivity and different data transmission options. With easy installation, the VS133 and VS133-P sensors are ideal for entrances or corridors in retail stores, malls, offices, subways, and other locations.
- Up to 99.8% accuracy combining the 2 nd generation ToF technology and AI algorithm
- Allow to collect people counting data by differentiating between children and adults and etecting staffs via identification features for clearer people analysis
- Wider field angle to obtain longer-distance depth maps and cover a larger area
- Working well even in low-light or completely dark environments with great lighting adaptability
- Free from privacy concerns without image capturing
- Smart U-turn counting to filter redundant counting of people wandering in the area
- High compatibility of data transmission either from LoRaWAN® or Ethernet port (HTTP/MQTT/CGI)
- Various serial ports are equipped in the VS133 PoE verson.
- 4GB flash storage to store counting data locally and securely
- Easy configuration via Wi-Fi or Ethernet port for web GUI configuration
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud or Milesight DeviceHub.
- Offices and meeting rooms occupancy monitoring
- Customer flow analysis on stores and shopping malls
- Passenger flow analysis on buses or subways.