Multifunctional Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
EM400-MUD is a multifunctional ultrasonic distance sensor that mainly detects small-range areas and small blind spots. Besides a wide measuring range, EM400-MUD has equipped with three switchable pre-set modes including standard mode, trash bin mode, and parking lot mode for different applications. Featuring low power.
Consumption LoRaWAN® technology, EM400-MUD can work for over 10 years with its two built-in 9000 mAh batteries. Besides, EM400-MUD equips with a 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensor to detect the status of devices. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud, users can know the container status and fill-in level in real-time via browser or mobile App remotely.
- 3-450 cm wide detection range with small blind zone
- Equipped with three pre-set modes for different applications
- Equipped with NTC temperature sensor for the detection and alarm of trash burning
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- Damp-proof coating inside and IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications
- Built-in two 9000 mAh replaceable batteries and work for 10 years without replacement
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compatible with Milesight IoT Cloud.